how to calculate percent discount

Solution: The rate is given as the fraction.
Step discount auto mart llc 1: Our formula is S p - rp Step 2: Convert percent to decimal:.2 Step 3: Fill in the variables: 20 p -.2 p Step 4:.8 p Divide.8 on both sides to get: 25 p Step.
For example, if a shirt is 35 off, you first found 30 of the original price was.Step 5: Format the answer with how to win stuff on facebook the currency notation, or in this case, dollars, leaving us with 100.For each exercise below, click once in the answer BOX, type in your answer and then click enter.So, it should look like 100 times.025 equals.50.



Method 1 Calculating the Discount and Sale Price 1, convert the percentage discount to a decimal.
For example, if 10 of 50 is 5, then 5 of 50.50, since.50 is half.
(The answer, 80 of 50 is 40).
Step 1: Remember the formula for finding the discount price of an item.
Do you know what fraction is equal to 50?For example, if your discount is 30 percent, your remaining price will be 70 percent of its original price.B6 and then press highest paid online surveys uk Enter: And here's our answer: The discount.82.3, determine the number of tens in the percent off.This will tell you the discount, or what value is being taken off the original price.A tablet is regularly 199.99.Solution: The rate.Step 2: Multiply the Original Price By the Decimal.4, multiply 10 of the rounded price by the appropriate factor.


[L_RANDNUM-10-999]